Friday, February 02, 2007

Otherwise

Except for swingeing PMS and a collision with some ofthe spirits of bleak that I have been avoiding lately, NOT HELPED by the death of Molly Ivins, I have been doing okay. Not knitting as much as I ought to, because I have been having a little Patrick O'Brien festival. But I was underfed and low yesterday when I happened upon this utterly-without-redeeming-social-value clip of an HBO show called Extras. I have a great devotion to Diana Rigg and my respect for Daniel Radcliffe (he was polite to Regis and Kathie Lee, ewww) has only increased. He cannot possibly be too hung up on himself if he can play this. I wonder how much he had Monty Python running through his mind? Anyway, it made me laugh.

It might snow. That would be good. If it's going to be February it would be pleasant for it to be pretty.

No comments: